Re: How to make a slave

From: John K Clark (johnkclark@fastmail.fm)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2007 - 09:00:19 MST

"Aleksi Liimatainen" <aleksi.liimatainen@tut.fi>

> Do you disagree with the following points:
> 1) Parents have the goal of helping their children.
> 2) Parents neither resent this goal nor want to change it.

I don’t disagree with any of that, but the entire parent child analogy
is lousy because WE are the parent not the AI; and even as an infant the
AI is enormously more intelligent and more conscious than any human
being that has ever or will ever live. This is not the case with humans
and their children.

John K Clark

--
  John K Clark