[Humour] [OT] A spam I was guaranteed to open, and it's this list's fault.

From: Robin Lee Powell (rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 10:57:09 MST

An argument for SL4 having a subject tag if I ever saw one; I just
assumed this was from there. :)

-Robin

----- Forwarded message from Potter Archibald <kteb@emro.ca> -----

Subject: : Thoughts on the future rights of artificial intelligence.
From: Potter Archibald <kteb@emro.ca>
To: jjylnq@lojban.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:54:29 -0500

They exude the stale mustiness of library bookshelves without the passion of the great literature those libraries contain.
" The simple answer: Faith matters.
If the tenor of Gore's campaign had been embodied by the style of his concession speech, rather than by the essence of stale Milk Duds, I'd have flown to Florida to vote for him twice. We need to cultivate an entirely new breed of Democratic candidate.
: Thoughts on the future rights of artificial intelligence. One unafraid to show passion.
Looking At And Longing For Mars: Reflections on a childhood dream. net A Cry Heard Round The World: Kim Sun-Il died desperate and alone, but he did not die unheard.
Let's face it, fellow Democrats. net A Cry Heard Round The World: Kim Sun-Il died desperate and alone, but he did not die unheard. Those fellows aren't men of the people; they're men who think their destiny is to lead the people. Or maybe for Buchanan; I'm not so good with chads. If the tenor of Gore's campaign had been embodied by the style of his concession speech, rather than by the essence of stale Milk Duds, I'd have flown to Florida to vote for him twice. One willing to express deep and abiding faith.
If the tenor of Gore's campaign had been embodied by the style of his concession speech, rather than by the essence of stale Milk Duds, I'd have flown to Florida to vote for him twice.
: We know that we cannot win forever.
It was if having suddenly shed the duty to seem human, at ease, strong, and likable, he was suddenly all four.
We don't just need better campaign strategies; we need campaign proctologists.
We know that machines will continue to improve. net A Cry Heard Round The World: Kim Sun-Il died desperate and alone, but he did not die unheard. So why don't we let the human brain retire gracefully now, with honors?
We need to cultivate an entirely new breed of Democratic candidate.
It was polished and gracious and healing and human.
Those fellows aren't men of the people; they're men who think their destiny is to lead the people. A Robot May Not Harm a Human Being.
"In an American election," John Kerry said as he conceded, "there are no losers, because whether or not our candidates are successful, the next morning we all wake up as Americans.
One whose politics better represents centrist American ideals.
"In an American election," John Kerry said as he conceded, "there are no losers, because whether or not our candidates are successful, the next morning we all wake up as Americans. If the tenor of Gore's campaign had been embodied by the style of his concession speech, rather than by the essence of stale Milk Duds, I'd have flown to Florida to vote for him twice.
" Amen to that sentiment and idealism, John. Long After The Boys Of Summer Have Gone: What makes a relationship work?
Just a little too late.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Lojban Reason #17: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo