Re: Risk, Reward, and Human Enhancement

From: Adam Safron (asafron@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2008 - 07:35:26 MST

Correction: The brain is most certainly hackable, in a variety of ways.
The point is, there isn't a drug in existence that we could expect to
massively increase intelligence, even in a small minority of people.
Can anyone think of a way of modifying the brain such that you get a
massive increase in intelligence?
-a