Re: REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

From: justin corwin (outlawpoet@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 16:56:16 MST

On Jan 18, 2008 3:31 PM, Karen Johnson <karen715j@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I would like to know what happened to sl4.
> Any gossip or information would be appreciated.

I received a content message from sl4 about 9 days ago, I don't think
we're dead yet.

Eliezer has been seemingly busy at SIAI the last few years, other
primary conversation drivers have similarly bulked up on other
responsibilities.

Personally, most of my recent work in AI is under NDA, and I find it
harder to discuss in the abstract in a useful fashion, so I haven't
been participating, except as a reader.

--
Justin Corwin
outlawpoet@hell.com