Re: REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

From: Waleed Abdulla (waleed@ninua.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 22:20:16 MST

And OnSingularity is growing quickly as well since we started two
weeks ago. The news serve as a conversation starter, which keeps a
good level of activity going, and it self-regulates (using reader's
votes and activity) to give the good items more exposure by keeping
them on the home page longer. And since it's still in it's early days,
you can influence how it grows and what subjects it attracts by voting
on the items you like to see more of.

- Waleed