Re: Is a Person One or Many?

From: John K Clark (johnkclark@fastmail.fm)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 15:32:57 MDT

ME:

"Heartland" <mindinstance@gmail.com>:

> There's no reason to retract it. The sentence still makes perfect sense
> (at least to me)

There you go Stathis, do you still think I’m being unfair to Mr.
Heartland ? Do you still think I’m exaggerating this man’s opinion? He
still thinks if you need your leg amputated you should insist it be done
while with are you wide awake with absolutely no anesthetic, not one
gram! This is an idea that would delight any snake handling bible
thumping 19’th century preacher; and yet somehow, I don’t pretend to
know how, this man managed to show up in not one but two transhuman
lists. The universe is indeed mysterious.

After this how can you possibly take whatever MR. Heartland says
seriously? Tell me Stathis, do you really want to be associated with
such a being as Mr. Heartland ?

 John K Clark

--
  John K Clark