Re: Is a Person One or Many?

From: John K Clark (johnkclark@fastmail.fm)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 22:47:29 MDT

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 23:32:20 +0100, "Stuart Armstrong"
<dragondreaming@googlemail.com> said:

> Hey, he (Mr. Heartland) has an unusual idea

No he does not. Mr. Heartland’s ideas about identity are believed by 80%
of the members of this list, 90% of the general public, and 100% of
those living in the 19’th century. Mr. Heartland’s ideas are as bland as
marshmallows or white bread, they are also dead wrong.

>but I do feel you're being gratuitously
> ad hominem.

Ad hominem? Ad hominem! First the Extropian list and now sl4, we are
being infested with that astonishingly stupid, rigidly politically
correct, incredibly pompous phrase for name calling.

 John K Clark

--
  John K Clark
  johnkclark@fastmail.fm