Re: Value of Objective vs. Value of Subjective

From: John K Clark (
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 23:19:26 MDT

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:31:23 -0700, "Lee Corbin" <>

> you haven't laid a single finger on all the reasons I
> mentioned for why objectivity is so important

Nor do I want to. I love objectivity, just donít try to use it to say
that Iím not conscious, or as Mr. Heartland does and maintain that I
died yesterday when I went to the dentist and he put me under anesthesia
so he could extract a tooth and I just havenít noticed yet that Iím

 John K Clark

  John K Clark
-- - Send your email first class