Re: Memory Merging Possible For Close Duplicates

From: CyTG (cytg.net@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2008 - 05:57:55 MDT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse#Many_worlds_interpretation_of_quantum_physics
'
Noone would be your own closer duplicate than your closest multiverse
cousin.
I suppose you could merge with him.
That being done, your cousins cousin would not be a far fetch from there.
So on and so on.
Until you reach maximum intellectual entropy ? The total collective
consciousness of an intellectual state beginning at a given point in time?
The concept just makes next to little sense to me .. I mean, to what end ?
You'd have to have a fundamental, instinctive, understanding of at least the
4 dimensions and problary qm's to cope with this sort of multi-awareness...
and again, to what end ??