META: Re: Property rights.

From: Lee Corbin (lcorbin@rawbw.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 20:20:37 MDT

J. Andrew Rogers writes

> Thomas McCabe wrote:
>
>> I am not a Duly Appointed List Sniper, but discussion of modern-day
>> health care and political systems obviously doesn't qualify as SL4.
>
> Quite right, mea culpa.

These questions arose as particular examples of more
general disputes having to do with the allocation of
property rights in the far future, (granting that there is
"property" at all) and I believe that such discussions
---so long as they can be seen to directly relate to
how society will be or should be organized among
discrete computing agents---should proceed.

Lee