Re: Drift from SL4 (Re: my ethics)

From: J. Andrew Rogers (andrew@ceruleansystems.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2008 - 23:09:08 MDT

On Apr 23, 2008, at 6:48 PM, Thomas McCabe wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Nick Tarleton <nickptar@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Seconded. Where have the List Snipers gone?
>>

> Mitch Howe has not posted in over a year and a half, and J. Andrew
> Rogers has not posted in the past four weeks, although he did kill the
> Barack Obama thread back in February.

I am around, but I've been traveling a lot in recent weeks and so have
not been paying close attention to my email. Apparently that needs to
change.

Still, without actually doing any sniping, it seems that everyone is
aware of the fact that the discussion was no longer in the ballpark of
SL4. Self-moderation is the best kind.

J. Andrew Rogers