Re: Happy Box

From: John K Clark (johnkclark@fastmail.fm)
Date: Sun May 04 2008 - 08:31:44 MDT

On Fri, 02 May "Mikko Rauhala"
<mjrauhal@cc.helsinki.fi> said:

> How quaint, you're practically implying that
> goals and intelligence are somehow intertwined.

How obtuse, I’m implying that even a profound understanding of goals
will help you little in understanding a mind.

> I do have a constructive suggestion. Let's
> grant for this paragraph your apparent
> definition of a "goal".

I think that would be a very poor idea because I have no definition of
“goal”, I have a good definition of only a very few things and I
certainly have no definition of “definition”. Definitions suck, examples
rule!

John K Clark

--
  John K Clark