[sl4] Re: Paper: Artificial Intelligence will Kill our Grandchildren

From: Joshua Fox (joshua@joshuafox.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2008 - 08:45:03 MDT

Note also
- Stephen M. Omohundro, "The Basic AI Drives"
http://selfawaresystems.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/ai_drives_final.pdf

- Stephen M. Omohundro, ""The Nature of Self-Improving Artificial
Intelligence" http://selfawaresystems.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/nature_of_self_improving_ai.pdf,
Singularity Summit 2007

Joshua