Re: [sl4] Is there a model for RSI?

From: Krekoski Ross (rosskrekoski@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2008 - 22:49:24 MDT

yes, correct-- especially since the number could be conceivably quite large.
But if its just a program that outputs every possible program, its almost a
trivial distinction. -- the source code itself would be a negligible
contribution to complexity with respect to the argument. Theres just no real
way of knowing in advance if we want a specific target program that would
result, and if we did have a target, we could code it with the same
complexity as is required with the argument itself. -- less actually since
we dont need the overhead of the original program itself.

Ross