[sl4] JOIN: Hello, etc.

From: Warrigal (ihope127+w@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2008 - 18:45:47 MST

Hello, everyone. I go by Warrigal; if that sounds too silly, call me
Ivan Hope. I'd like to operate under Crocker's Rules.

I recently stumbled upon (using StumbleUpon) Eliezer Yudkowsky's web
site, agreed with it (as in all of it, as if I've read the whole
thing), found that Eurisko did some things I've never seen before,
read about Eurisko's flaws and figured they would be "easy" to fix,
and eventually ended up here. I'm a student that likes to read about
AI in his spare time, with the added incentive of a small chance of
saving the world.

--Warrigal