Re: [sl4] Offering a chatroom to hangout

From: justin corwin (outlawpoet@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2009 - 16:48:56 MST

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Crunchy Frog
<realcrunchyfrog@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Then based on the response to these communication methods I'd like to gauge
> the interest in a Seattle based discussion salon that can get together every
> so often and chat about the end of the world as we know it! :D

There are a number of transhumanist meetup groups that already exist
in Seattle, although I'm not sure of which are currently active. One
recent one I came across that seemed very interesting was WillowBl00's
events she organized on Whitechapel. Her wiki for organizing them:

http://st.imul.us/index.php?title=Main_Page

--
Justin Corwin
outlawpoet@hell.com