Re: [sl4] Uploads coming first would be good, right?.

From: Mike Dougherty (msd001@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2009 - 18:28:56 MST

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Heartland <mindinstance@gmail.com> wrote:
> JKClark:
>>
>> Your third grade English
>> teacher got it wrong, Randall Randall is an adjective.
>
> His teacher got it right. As Randall and I pointed out many times to you,
> anytime there are two things, they are different or otherwise they would be
> one thing. It's that simple. Simply repeating "I am an adjective" endlessly
> without any argument is never going to work. Universe doesn't run on
> adjectives. Physics doesn't govern adjectives. To say, "I am an adjective,"
> is to say, "The rules of this Universe don't apply to me, which is why I can
> get away with saying 2=1."

How many electrons are there? One? More than one? how can you tell
them apart? OK, the one on the left is different from the one on the
right? Suppose I say I've rearranged their position, how do you
verify if I'm lying? So are they different or are they one?

I doubt discussing your state of existence as "noun" or "adjective" or
even "verb" makes any sense. To say that any of us are an object IN
the universe or a property OF the universe is mostly just bickering
over nothing.