Re: [sl4] Re: Uploads coming first would be good, right?.

From: Krekoski Ross (rosskrekoski@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2009 - 20:56:12 MST

I see the article--
it's interesting, though I don't quite see how its a strong counter-argument
to the identity problem. The atoms themselves weren't teleported, only their
states. Since entanglement has been shown to be equally valid for mesonic
systems as well, there wasnt a complete teleportation of all information in
the matter itself.