Re: [sl4] Re: Uploads coming first would be good, right?

From: Petter Wingren-Rasmussen (petterwr@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2009 - 06:33:52 MST

Although I dont currently agree with John K Clarke's view I suddenly had a
minor epiphany.

I think its fairly accepted that languages form the way we think.
Trying to imagine that several persons all are one is like saying "We are
me" or "All of them are him" which is a syntactic error and really hard for
our brains to cope with.
Maybe we should add some new pronouns to our language to be able to discuss
it further?
Something like a new personal pronoun group in between 1st and 2nd persona,
used for talking about or to members of the same clone group as yourself.

What do you think?