Re: [sl4] foundationalism

From: Eschatoon Magic (eschatoon@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2009 - 12:56:01 MST

I usually read most sl4 posts but skip those about ethics, or
morality. Instead of climbing on mirrors, I prefer to follow the
dated, but still actual Hume: you cannot derive an "ought" from an
"is".

What is the relationship between mathematics and ethics/morality?
Simple: there is no relation. They are non-overlapping domains of
thought.

--
Eschatoon Magic
http://cosmeng.org/index.php/Eschatoon