RE: [sl4] Friendly AI in the media: Terminator, the Sarah Connor Chronicles

From: ' ' (justin_benedict@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2009 - 15:54:58 MST

Three more Terminator movies? I thought the newest one with Christian Bale, Terminator Salvation was the last one.

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:50:35 -0800
Subject: Re: [sl4] Friendly AI in the media: Terminator, the Sarah Connor Chronicles
From: michaelanissimov@gmail.com
To: sl4@sl4.org

Can someone give me the gist of what happened? Are there any online transcripts?

Did you watch the rest of the whole thing? No other FAI-relevant material whatsoever? Man, TV is such crap.

I know they are making 3 more Terminator movies. Hopefully some of Eliezer's writings will be required reading for the actors, but I somehow doubt it.

--
Michael Anissimov
Lifeboat Foundation                 http://lifeboat.com