Re: [sl4] Re: Uploads coming first would be good, right?.

From: John K Clark (johnkclark@fastmail.fm)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2009 - 10:08:33 MST

"Matt Mahoney:

> The important consideration is to kill the original

The important consideration is how in general you intend to determine
which one is The Original, and why on earth it’s important to even try
to figure it out in the first place.

> so there can be no debate about which copy is you.

I know which one is me, if you disagree I really don’t care, unless
you’re a lawyer.

 Charles Hixson:

> How great a deviation is allowable without
> considering the entity to be a new person?

42.

  John K Clark

--
  John K Clark