Re: [sl4] Is the Global Stockmarket a neural network?

From: Mikael Hall (mikael.hall@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 11:44:43 MDT

But we (the living things) are in fact (no "network analogy here") one big
neural network. It may be wrong to view the stock market as a thing "mainly
outside the big network".

Mikael Hall

--
"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." — Niels Bohr
"There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and so on."