[sl4] Re: Singularity University

From: Aleksei Riikonen (aleksei@iki.fi)
Date: Sat Aug 01 2009 - 15:43:50 MDT

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM, Marian Iskandar wrote:
> 25k for a 9 week course?! That's 10k short from the YEARLY tuition prices
> offered for private universities! This program is obscenely expensive.

You're welcome to think SU doesn't offer sufficient value for the
price, and that the 1200+ people who applied for 40 spots are sillier
than you. You might also like to contact SU students who have already
been to the best traditional universities, and ask for their comment
on how SU compares.

> Is this pseudo-university even accredited?

Similarly non-accredited as the International Space University, which
I'm sure you also think is a worthless place to go to.

(I'll also note that I'm not affiliated with Singularity University,
and that my blunt writing style therefore shouldn't reflect poorly on
them :)

--
Aleksei Riikonen - http://www.iki.fi/aleksei