Re: [sl4] Complete drivel on this list: was: I am a Singularitian who does not believe in the Singularity.

From: Pavitra (celestialcognition@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 2009 - 15:47:05 MDT

JKC, by "fixed goal mind" do you mean "deterministic algorithm", or do
you mean something different?

If something different, would you please provide an example of either a
deterministic algorithm that is not a fixed goal mind, or else a fixed
goal mind that is not a deterministic algorithm?

I suspect that this would greatly clarify a lot of things.

Thank you.

Pavitra