Re: [sl4] Aubrey de Grey on BBC 'comedy' show.

From: Luke (wlgriffiths@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 2009 - 21:51:15 MDT

Hello,
Should any of you have friends or relatives in the UK who are keen to
download a complete copy of this program to their home computer (which they
would of course only watch over the next 7 days, then delete), this is what
they would do.

http://linuxcentre.net/get_iplayer/ (grab this program - look for
get_iplayer_current)
./get_iplayer.pl --get 384 (run this command)

Of course, it would also be possible to upload the resulting DRM-free file
to youtube or rapidshare. But they should not do that.

Note I am not too familiar with the technical aspects of this code, so I
probably will not be able to answer any questions about how this works.
 This came to me from an anonymous source.

 - Luke