Re: [sl4] Complete drivel on this list: was: I am a Singularitian who does not believe in the Singularity.

From: John K Clark (johnkclark@fastmail.fm)
Date: Tue Oct 13 2009 - 14:22:18 MDT

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 "Mu In Taiwan" <mu.in.taiwan@gmail.com> said:

"JC, please provide samples of real world computers or computer programs
that have been trapped in an infinite loop for more than say, 5 years."

I would like to issue a challenge to all those who disagree with me,
except for "Mu In Taiwan" for reasons that will become obvious. Read the
above quotation and try to make the case that the remark isn't as
incredibly mind numbingly stupid as it sounds. Come on, Mu In Taiwan
thinks I'm wrong just as you do, so stick up for the man, try to put
some polish on that turd and reveal it's inner brilliance! It would be
most amusing to see you try.

 John K Clark

--
  John K Clark