RE: [sl4] I am a Singularitian who does not believe in the Singularity.

From: Bradley Thomas (brad36@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 13 2009 - 21:03:27 MDT

Right. I'm not saying my desktop PC ever has to return to a particular prior
state (or halt). It only has to eventually return to *some* prior state.
That prior state may (or may not) be the state it was in before I started
writing the novel.

Brad Thomas
www.bradleythomas.com
Twitter @bradleymthomas, @instansa