[sl4] Re: [ExI] Who's using Google Wave?

From: Giulio Prisco (2nd email) (eschatoon@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 10:57:01 MDT

Emlyn, I see you have already joined the Cosmist Wave. We are
experimenting with Wave as a platform for group discussion and
collaboration, and with Google Groups as a means to manage wave groups
(the standard solution Google is developing). I have created a test
group wavecosm: a Wave discussion group for cosmists, extropians,
transhumanists, singularitians etc.: If you wish to join, please:

Request to join the Google Group wavecosm
http://groups.google.com/group/wavecosm/

When you have joined this group, Wave will let you in all the waves
participated by the group (subject to experimental verification).

Please join only if you already have a Wave account - the standard
mailing list will be used only for announcements and all discussions
will take place on wave. I have already given all my wave invitations,
but I hope to have more soon, and I am sure others still have some.