Re: [sl4] The Jaguar Supercomputer.

From: Mu In Taiwan (mu.in.taiwan@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 24 2009 - 10:35:20 MST

>> Could be, I've been slapped down more than once by the owners of this
>> list who are too intellectually lazy and cowardly to tolerate anyone
>> from stating something that is mathematically bloody obvious... It's
very clear
>> that some things are just too shocking for a shock level four list and I
>> think that is shameful!

> I note that your eagerly awaited mathematical proof is still not
> forthcoming. I've only been waiting a month for it; but some people on
> the list have been waiting years.

Ahem. Remember the killthread? For flibble's sake. Let's not reawaken the
beast.

JC: If you'd like to introduce new shock levels, far beyond jupiter brains,
in which you are increasingly shown to be a martyr/prophet/messiah, there is
nothing to stop you from doing so. sl5.org is taken, but I think probably
even that would be too mild and unsurprising a level of shock in this case.
sl6.org however is still available, and listserv software is freely
available too. Let me know if you need any help registering it. When the
time comes, you'll be waiting for us there, ready to say: "I told you so!".