Re: [sl4] The Jaguar Supercomputer.

From: Luke (wlgriffiths@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 00:46:21 MST

I read the entire thread, and I still missed it. What is ... your best
representation ... in English of the idea which was ... turned away from?

I can handle it. I've faced down hordes of spiders (acid) and been beaten
up in the street by drunken strangers (Boston) and I grow tired of
namby-pampy crap and mathematical proofs (which computers from 1970 could
do, by the way) and if there's some idea that will wake my mind from its
droopy slumber and make me feel like I'm in a Hollywood-meets-Kafka
production I'm all for hearing and discussing it.

And please, if there's any math, try and translate it to english or Ruby for
me. I promise if you hit my resonant frequency I'll rattle your cage back.

Thanks
 - Luke