Re: [sl4] The Jaguar Supercomputer.

From: John K Clark (johnkclark@fastmail.fm)
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 10:01:47 MST

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 "Luke" <wlgriffiths@gmail.com> said:

> I read the entire thread, and I still missed it.
> What is ... your best representation ... in English
> of the idea which was ... turned away from? I can handle it.

I have no doubt you can handle it but unfortunately the owners of this
list have demonstrated more than once that they cannot, and as it's
their list not mine and I believe in private property I am unable to
answer your question. The reason you missed it was because the forbidden
topic was in a previous thread a couple of months ago not this one. It
generated dozens of posts from me alone debating the issue before it was
silenced.

 John K Clark

--
  John K Clark