Re: [sl4] JKC, are your views actually amenable to correction, ever?

From: Robin Lee Powell (rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org)
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 13:27:09 MST

I don't have any evidence, yet, that he's actually a *liar*. If he
asserted, in clear plain English, that he seriously meant that he'd
alter his views if I found 42 CS Ph.D.s to say this (which is only a
matter of finding 42 of them in the first place, after all), I might
actually bother, just for my own amusement.

-Robin