[sl4] JOIN: Dan Ballard

From: Haplo (haplo@mindstab.net)
Date: Mon Dec 07 2009 - 21:11:10 MST

I'm Dan Ballard, a 4th year Comp Sci major and Cognitive Systems minor
at UBC (Vancouver, Canada). I'm a Unix enthusiast and love programming.
My favourite languages are Lisp and Ruby.
I've competed in a few (weak) AI competitions, most notably and recently
was MIT's 09 BattleCode where my team got honourable mention for first
non-mit-team place.
My website is at http://mindstab.net. When I'm busy with school or work
it's mostly just reposts from my twitter, but when I have free time it's
also home to random experiments in software and systems work and a host
of howto's for random things I do (debian on an IPaq or GP2X, LVM2
setup, setting up a git server, etc).
I found SL4 from a link to your site on the AI in a box experiments from
a while ago from Hacker News (http://news.ycombinator.com/news).