Re: [sl4] Re: First Visual Cortex Views in A-Life, like that cat brain you saw

From: Mu In Taiwan (mu.in.taiwan@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 24 2010 - 20:38:25 MST

Eric,

I noticed you're copying your messages to quite a few mailing lists.

I don't mean to discourage you from whatever it is you're working on, but I
don't think what you're posting has much to do with the discussion content
of these lists. This is the singularity? This is AGI? I don't think so.

I suggest you set up a mailing list for development of your program and post
a message inviting people to join your mailing list. That way people who are
interested in your work can talk about it more directly, rather than seeming
to 'spam' across numerous mailing lists intended for other purposes.

Good luck with your software!