Re: [sl4] Re: repurposing the tithe

From: Bradley Thomas (brad36@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 14 2010 - 18:14:50 MST

I favor Richard Dawkins approach, but I still think caution is called for.
In particular, if you've not done so already, Orwell's Animal Farm is a
valuable read. I tend to think a new atheistic/agnostic order could well be
better than the old order, but not if we re-implement everything that was
detestable from the old order.

--
Brad Thomas
Founder