Re: [sl4] Re: repurposing the tithe

From: Luke (wlgriffiths@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 15 2010 - 17:52:10 MST

Check out mysticism while you destroy religion. Nice not to throw the baby
out with the bathwater. If you're not up for years of meditation before you
can grasp the concepts, try reading a couple of books on Buddhist
philosophy, maybe a little Eckhart, and then take a psychedelic drug.

If you want my money you'd better try and convince me you're gonna do
something good with it. And I won't give 10% of my income to someone who
doesn't understand what I'm talking about. And no, "I refuse to perform
that experiment" is not an acceptable answer.

 - Luke