RE: [sl4] Sign up for cryonics today!

From: Natasha Vita-More (natasha@natasha.cc)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2011 - 14:36:05 MST

What cryonics group does your friend work with? The organization and its
technology and processes for vitrificaiton are more important than the sign
up procedure.

Thanks,
Natasha

Natasha Vita-More

Attention everyone: If you want to sign up for cryonics, and have not done
so/have tried but got stalled, please contact my friend Andrew Rettek at
andrew.rettek@gmail.com. He is a member of the New York OB/LW group, and has
very kindly volunteered his time to help guide people through the signup
process. If you know someone who wants to sign up for cryo, please forward
to them. Together, we can help save a life.

--
 - Tom McCabe
http://www.rationalfuturist.com/