Re: [sl4] Cuttlefish communication studies

From: Robin Lee Powell (rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2011 - 13:29:52 MDT

Two things (brief because I'm busy, not because I'm trying to be a
dick):

1. This list is basically dead; http://lesswrong.com/ covers its
previous function.

2. Unless you are working on the communication patterns of
cuttlefish with planet-sized brains, you seem to have missed the
point of this list entirely; see http://www.sl4.org/shocklevels.html
and http://www.sl4.org/intro.html

-Robin

--