Re: [sl4] Looking for a quote

From: Max F (twaaaaa@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2011 - 10:37:51 MDT

Hi Joshua Fox.

I signed up to this mailing list a couple of weeks ago and yours is
the first message that has got through to me, strangely.

Despite not being able to find the answer to your question (Google was
unhelpful, It is possible the kewords in that paraphrase are wrong eg
"creating" maybe), I am replying in the hope that my message gets
through.

Sorry.

 - Max