[sl4] Fwd series.py for long numbers instead

From: Eric Burton (brilanon@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2012 - 13:12:56 MDT

Hi I made a version that only finds sums of digits without trying the
difference between any. You can use really long numbers in it

http://ansistego.sf.net/series-justsum.py

Like with powers of 2 in base 10 if you subtract the low digit from the
high one once you have two digits, for 16 32 and 64 that is, it prints
"512", and the rule breaks at 128 anyway, the next ones are 256 and 512,
and it actually prints that then, but,

If you sum the digits instead it prints a seven first then still says 512,
32 64 and 128 say it, and 1 2 4 8 7 says 487 where the 487 is a math chip
on earth,

And 8086 as a number sums to 4 and 386 as a number sums to 8 and 286 as a
number sums to 7 so

That spells 487 the math coprocessor of the next chip up from the 386, the
chip that gives you the 8

Now,

I'm trying powers of 36 and I thought maybe like on their world this shows
the life cycle of a plant that resembles their numbers but they got the
plants after they got the numbers or something so that's impossible unless
it's a message to them. Where they have 36 fingers

I don't and can't understand. Has anyone read Contact

ilu flamot