[sl4] a2i2 looking for A.I. Psychologist/ Project Manager

From: Peter Voss (peter@optimal.org)
Date: Tue May 08 2012 - 13:29:08 MDT

A.I. Psychologist/ Project Manager

Adaptive A.I. Inc is looking for a smart, hard-working AGI (Artificial
General Intelligence) enthusiast to manage its recently re-energized
long-term, advanced R&D project. The position entails developing test
ontologies and scripts, running and evaluating tests, documenting designs
and results, and coordinating the efforts of our distributed volunteer team
and local engineers.

The candidate will work closely with our CEO and chief scientist, and will
have plenty of opportunity to contribute to our AGI design and development
approach.

Requirements:

. Passionate about AGI -- this is more than a job

. Reliable, intelligent, has common-sense

. Some project management experience

. Communicate and work well with others

. Very good command of English language

Desirable education/ experience:

. Natural Language (AI) research

. Cognitive psychology/ psychometrics

. Artificial Intelligence or programming

Preferably located in SoCal.

This position will be offered on a contract basis for the first few months,
then permanent with share options, medical insurance, and 401k. $36k to
$60k per year, depending on experience and location.

This is a great opportunity to join a highly experienced and
well-established AGI effort in a key position. We plan to expand our AGI R&D
team significantly over the coming years.

Email resume to: jobs@AdaptiveAI.com with subject "A.I. Psychologist"

www.AdaptiveAI.com R&D company

www.SmartAction.com Commercial company

Please forward this to anyone who may be interested.

image001.png