[PAPER] Systems for Implementing Morals post Singularity

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 17:20:14 MDT

It's a couple of week late from when I thought I'd have it up, but
stuff happens. Anyway, below is the URL for my paper about the Sysop
and moral enforcement post Singularity in general. I know, the
explanation about the Sysop is way to Unixy, but this is just the
first version. I plan to update it with a more general explanation
in addition to the Unixy one, but I like the paper now because it's
concise.

<http://homepage.mac.com/redbird/doc/sing_moral_systems.html>

--
Gordon Worley