[HUMOR] Sluggy Singularity

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 08:21:09 MDT

I don't know how many of you enjoy reading Sluggy Freelance
<http://www.sluggy.com/>, but today (24 Aug. 2001) the comic had an
interesting comment in it. Stick this in your sig and smoke it:

a singularity:

"Oh, come on. How bad could it be?"

Of course, you have to ignore what *kind* of singularity he's about
to enter for the joke to be list appropriate.

So my new proposed sig file that takes the comic a bit out of context:

Sluggy.com on the Singularity:
   "Oh, come on. How bad could it be?"

:-)

BTW, I cc'd Pete, the guy behind Sluggy, on this one. He's always
touching on SL2 and SL3 in his comics so it seems likely he'd have
some interest in the Singularity.

BBTW, sorry I signed my last message to the list; I forgot to turn it
off before sending.

--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://www.rbisland.cx/            said, `it means just what I choose