Re: Time and Minds

From: Xavier Lumine (dmyshkin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 10:45:48 MDT

If you've actually been monitoring the list for months, you would've seen
the numerous threads relating to our present condition actually being part
of an elaborate simulation, which may or may not be the direct product of a
possible Singularity. You may have also noticed the paper "How To Live in a
Simulation", which was brought up in recent post. Not to nitpick, just
wondering if you've taken the above into consideration.
Regards,
  Dmitriy Myshkin