Re: To Do List

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 19:00:41 MDT

Okay, since you looked at it a couple of hours ago I've made some
pretty big changes. The list now comes in two parts: short term to
do and longer term goals. There's some overlap, I know, but that
just means there's even more need to get this stuff done. ;-) Also,
it has been spell checked and I fixed a typo or two.

Just in case you need the URL again:

http://www.rbisland.cx/doc/sing_todo.html

At 7:30 PM -0400 9/30/01, Eliezer S. Yudkowsky wrote:
>But if I can hand off anything else, I can get more done on GISAI.

Aside from the documents about Flare, let us know what you're
thinking needs to be written. I'll put it on the to do list and I
know I'll be getting to some of that stuff when I have time as
hopefully others will.

--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://www.rbisland.cx/            said, `it means just what I choose