Re: Suicide as a Natural Right. (was: Re: In defense of Friendliness)

From: Michael Roy Ames (michaelroyames@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 11:11:29 MDT

Yedidya,

You wrote:

> Also, I suggest you (Gordon) adopt a less cocksure
> attitude.

This is almost always good advice (Gordon! ;), but not always. If you're right,
you're right. There is no point softening it, that just wastes time and
complicates discussion.

> As in when seeing a seeming error on
> another's part, trying to see what they really mean
> instead of assuming they are simply incorrect.

This is poor advice. One should judge posters on what they actually post, not
what you *think* they posted, or what they *seemed* to post.

Michael Roy Ames