Re: SL4 Calendar of Events

From: Gordon Worley (
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 12:01:52 MST

On Friday, December 13, 2002, at 02:40 AM, Gordon Worley wrote:

> I've set up an SL4 calendar of events. Currently it just lists the
> monthly #sl4 and #imminist chats. If you know of other events, please
> e-mail them to me and I'll add them. These should be SL4 related
> events, and preferably Singularitarian events. Extropians et al. can
> keep their own calendars.
> You can access it on the Web at:

Sorry to keep posting to the list with this. Well, in a strange
oddity, this link sometimes gives the Web interface and sometimes the
text of the ics file. Here's a link that always gives the Web
interface, though:

Gordon Worley                      "The only way of finding the limits             of the possible is by going beyond                 them into the impossible."
PGP:  0xBBD3B003                                    --Arthur C. Clarke