Re: Any suggestions?

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 14:37:49 MDT

Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 02:53:05PM -0400, Thomas R Mazanec wrote:
>>
>>Do you have any suggestions for what I could do with literally
>>several thousand books, mostly paperback and 95%+ science fiction?

Why, I can't imagine.

It's a good thing this is a mailing list... if this were physical reality
that would have started a riot.

> If that fails, ask on gt-pfrc; I'm 80+% certain someone there will
> want it.

Hey, Robin! I didn't know you were GT! (I'm not in General Technics
myself, but Dad is...) Still, let's give SL4 at least 24 hours before
starting a feeding frenzy over there - I'd be surprised if someone on SL4
doesn't step up and scream "MEEEEEEE! OH PLEASE PICK ME!" before too
soon. If that fails, yeah, try the Permanent Floating Riot Club.

Hold out for someone who really appreciates 'em, Thomas!