Re: Any suggestions?

From: Tim Duyzer (tim.duyzer@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 15:43:38 MDT

MEEEEEEE! OH PLEASE PICK ME!

But in all seriousness, if you simply wish to offload them, I have plenty of
room and a pitifully small library. I'm a voracious SF reader but
unfortunately low on budget. And yeah, if this was physical reality I'd
probably be renting a U-Haul and standing out in front with a shotgun.

And if all else fails (say, if I'm sudddenly struck with blindness), I'd
wager my school library would sack and pillage to have them. It's just tiny
(and grossly underfunded).

-Tim
timothyd@sympatico.ca